Kalama Performance warrants all products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for six months from the date of purchase by the original owner. This warranty applies to the original owner for purchases made directly from Kalama Performance, or an authorized Kalama Performance dealer and is non-transferable. If damage is due to a material or manufacturing defect, Kalama Performance will repair or replace the product in question. Owner is responsible for all associated shipping charges.
Kalama Performance reserves the right to determine if a product will be covered under warranty. Normal wear, cosmetic blemishes, and damage due to improper use, modification, negligence or transport are not covered under warranty.
Repair or replacement of any product under this limited warranty is not available for ordinary wear and tear, including scratches or paint chipping, or for any damage caused by misuse, abuse, unauthorized modification or repairs, accident, heat, excessive exposure to sunlight, excessive exposure to cold, improper handling, storage, maintenance or care; incorrect setup, use in commercial, rental or teaching environments; use in reef wave waves, shore break or off the water; any blow or impact with a hard object or any other irresponsible use.
Surf damage is not considered a manufacturing defect. Demo equipment is not covered under warranty. Your original invoice is your proof of purchase.
If you have any questions regarding this limited warranty please contact customer service at Kalama Performance at KalamaPerformance@gmail.com
Caution – Safety Warning
Standup Paddleboarding and foil surfing can be dangerous and physically demanding. The user of this product should understand that participating in any of these activities could cause injury or death to you and /or others.
Observe The Following Safety Standards Whenever Using This Product
- Take a lesson from a licensed and certified instruction and/or seek professional advice before attempting to use.
- It is suggested that you wear a nationally approved personal flotation device.
- Dress appropriately for weather conditions. Cold water and /or cold weather can cause hypothermia.
- Check your equipment prior to use for signs of wear or failure.
- Never paddle or surf alone.
- Do not paddle or surf in flood or storm conditions.
- Be aware of the appropriate water levels, tidal and/or wind changes, dangerous currents and/or animals and weather changes.
- Do not use near rocks, docks, pilings, swimmers or other watercraft.
- Do not exceed your ability: be honest with yourself.
- Consult your physician prior to beginning any of these activities.
- The fin or fins can be and/or become sharp and/or dangerous and can cause serious injuries or death to you and/or others.
- Improper use of your paddle can also cause serious injury or death to your and/or others.
- Failure to use an appropriate leash on your paddleboard or surfboard may also lead to injury or death to your and/or others.
- Manufacturer, distributor, reseller and affiliates shall not be held liable for any injury or death arising from the use of a Kalama Performance product.
- By purchasing a Kalama Performance product you assume all responsibility for its use and any resulting injury or death to you and/or others.